Hello,

My idea is to give, streams of text ( i don't know what it is about) -- >
NLP pipeline --> stimulate atoms --> retrieve the atoms with high STI and
its related atoms and check whether any useful/important  info is obtained.
Regarding this, i would like to clarify and conform few things.

@Misgana:

   1. Can i stimulate atoms every time they have been parsed by the NLP
   pipeline ?  Something like this exists before?.  I just tried (nlp-parse
   "The sky is beautiful") then (cog-stimulate). But i did not know the exact
   syntax for stimulating. Is this the way it works? What if, when i load a
   scheme file with atoms in AS and want to stimulate? How to ensure that the
   atoms  with high STI are remembered/forgotten?.
   2. Feeding the atoms in AS should be in the form of relex or relex2logic
    for boosting?
   3.  It is not possible to store atoms with high attention values in DB.
   There is no code for doing this at this time?.  I can also never delete
   atoms once that are put into DB.?
   4.  I need to write a code, so that i can retrieve top ranking atoms
   with high STI?

@Linas:

 I can give only the sentences which are grammatically correct into NLP
Pipeline?.  So when i give  incomplete sentences say human chats  like this
"MadMonkey's Jim Cramer next Weeeeeeeek investment htt brtt", it will be
parsed with low confidence value. Apart from this, will it have impact on
providing boost to atoms?

Thanks and regards,
Vishnu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/6b504857-e728-4d01-a710-e0e94a521731%40googlegroups.com.