Symbol grounding is in principle no big issue for a system that maps
both language and non-linguistic perception into the same
representational framework...

There are a few little implementation and teaching/training details though...

Ruiting and I are actually working on a paper that mathematically
models the use of logic to provide grounding of language regarding
perceptions and actions, as being developed in OpenCog... I'll share
it when it's done...

ben

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 7:13 AM, Daniel Gross <gross...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently stumbled (again) over some articles on the symbolic grounding
> problem. I got curious, how does OpenCog deal with symbolic grounding, in
> particular, of the autonomous kind ...
>
> thank you,
>
> Daniel
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/e3122cd7-7124-4a5c-8a0f-a089aef339b6%40googlegroups.com.

Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

Super-benevolent super-intelligence is the thought the Global Brain is
currently struggling to form...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBd7CFcBueXSo5ReWN-Pr56YU1xKq-JoAOm0GB2e4FLo2w%40mail.gmail.com.