perhaps another quick question, unrelated to my earlier (few min. earlier)
post.

In fig 7 the arrows all go down(stream). is this currently, so? Isn't there
some knowledge flow in the other direction, to direct in some way earlier
decision-making upstream ...

thanks,

Daniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/a8307fab-5f1f-4845-a74f-b32963f49e78%40googlegroups.com.