Nil,

We have about 8 billion different uses for the Pattern Miner on the
immediate horizon....

I know you reviewed the code last year and had some thoughts about
what needs to be done to improve its ease of usability for various
applications....

Hedra has looked at the code too and run it on some example NLP-parse
outputs; she will be available to spend some time on this and is a
good C++ programmer....   For instance she could spend time starting
March (and maybe sometime before that) on making Scheme bindings for
the pattern miner...

Shujing might also be available to help on a part-time basis soon,
though I'm not clear on that...

Nil, it would be good if you could take a few days and

1) make a list of what you think should be done to improve pattern
miner usability

2) maybe make a first sketch of what you think a Scheme API for the
pattern miner should look like

This would provide valuable guidance for Hedra and/or Shujing to work on this...

thanks
Ben

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

“I tell my students, when you go to these meetings, see what direction
everyone is headed, so you can go in the opposite direction. Don’t
polish the brass on the bandwagon.” – V. S. Ramachandran

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBdne80ouwMiZTshB2%2B%2B0nLAWWgSsy0sMMjOiT%2BXGsOpYw%40mail.gmail.com.