The current pattern miner is suitable for relation mining, perhaps also
suitable for nature language sort of things mining, but still not suitable
for data involving numbers or structures likes biological or chemical data.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CALpD4-L0UAQqhwnSDOsRLNaE%2BB32Ad_sZJm0N3RSdYoRk_zucA%40mail.gmail.com.