Hello and thank you for the reply. I will start reading the book as you
suggest, Could you please send me the electronic draft?
Also, based on my current Github repo, which part do you think is
appropriate for me to contribute to?

Regards,
Pranav

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/f8c5d7e8-a68e-4db6-a859-526be6001bff%40googlegroups.com.