Héllo Ivan,

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:35 PM Ivan Vodišek <ivan.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, Amirouche Boubekki :)
>
> May I ask, in your opinion, how would triple store be suitable for
> describing arbitrary algorithms? Possibility to describe algorithms, as a
> dynamic side of some AGI knowledge base, is a must have if we want the
> knowledge base system to be complete. I think hypergraphs are handling
> algorithms like some lisp based languages do - a few carefully selected
> builtin functions (possibly something like lambda expressions), and we are
> ready to go. On the other side, triple store is also fine for describing
> structured data, but I have a trouble imagining triple store based system
> describing algorithms in a *neat way*.

I am not well versed into the arcanes of atomspace/opencog to give a
meaningful example representation of an atomspace program in triple store.
That said, a triple store can represent a property graph, hence it can
represent an hypergraph hence it can do what atomspace-kind of hypergraph
does. That's my basic thinking. Depending on how the atomspace is used
multiple representation in triple store might be possible. So I can not
give a useful answer outside of that.

> Thank you for your time,

Best regards,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAL7_Mo8A_RynnLSrGZiH1nSSnZh2YgcMePCa1MG3tOFKbciYSQ%40mail.gmail.com.