Per subject. They want the article to introduce the reader to OpenCog, with
a basic structure of:

"     Introduction : What is opencog? What components is it comprised of?
What languages is it written in?
     Setting up opencog for development : Using Ubuntu 16.04 . Use
docker.
     Your first atoms in Scheme : Example of creating atoms, for
representing atoms in scheme. (Show how to do this)
     Your first atoms in Python : Same as above but in python
     How to contribute? : Communication options for potential contributors

It should show new OpenCog devs what problems OpenCog solves and when you
would choose to use OpenCog."

I can handle the technical parts of the article, but I thought I'd offer
the project the opportunity for some message control in the Intro section.

-Chris

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/43d35a63-ff95-478a-a788-3472f4769b19%40googlegroups.com.