I was ballparking it at 500-750 words for the intro. Final delivery is
3/17; I'd like to deliver a draft by 3/15 for editorial review.

My compliments to whoever got the Vagrant installer up and running, by the
way, the project is tons more newbie-friendly than when I fought through it
years ago.

-Chris

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/a177a20c-cb8c-41fa-820b-95420ec9b41b%40googlegroups.com.