Sure!  How long is the intro section supposed to be, and what is the
timeline on this?   I'm happy to make some suggestions...

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 9:02 AM, Chris Akins <chris.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Per subject. They want the article to introduce the reader to OpenCog, with
> a basic structure of:
>
> "     Introduction : What is opencog? What components is it comprised of?
> What languages is it written in?
>      Setting up opencog for development : Using Ubuntu 16.04 . Use
> docker.
>      Your first atoms in Scheme : Example of creating atoms, for
> representing atoms in scheme. (Show how to do this)
>      Your first atoms in Python : Same as above but in python
>      How to contribute? : Communication options for potential contributors
>
> It should show new OpenCog devs what problems OpenCog solves and when you
> would choose to use OpenCog."
>
> I can handle the technical parts of the article, but I thought I'd offer the
> project the opportunity for some message control in the Intro section.
>
> -Chris
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/43d35a63-ff95-478a-a788-3472f4769b19%40googlegroups.com.

Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

"In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true or
becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and
experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In
the mind, there are no limits.... In the province of connected minds,
what the network believes to be true, either is true or becomes true
within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally.
These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the network's
mind there are no limits." -- John Lilly

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBcJ3MstG6AdLH8q_PZd%2B5an4nWLNb5SToeogy4G-h4OhA%40mail.gmail.com.