The Friday passed away a week ago.  Greg was suggesting that all the
contributors report successful backup. I think most of the people actively
contributing reported successful backup from current CVS.

I had been anxiously waiting for Greg's MSVC wrapper and patches to start
working
on a stable OpenDX binary release for Windows. I expect after 4.1.0 had been
released
it would be time to check in Greg's patches for MSVC so we can have a good
OpenDX binaries for Windows.

Suhaib