That's the plan, though my plate is *very* full.

Greg

"Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@opendx.watson.ibm.com on
03/31/2000 02:24:40 PM

Please respond to opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   <opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de>
cc:
Subject:  RE: [opendx-dev] Release?

> I'm sorry, I've been really busy lately.  I guess we are all on
> board, I'll
> start the process now.  This'll include updating the version number and
> marking the source tree.  Then I'll build a tarball.  Don't know if I can
> finish this afternoon, off to sunny Miami this evening and back Tuesday
> night.
>
> Am I forgetting anything?

After return from Sunny Miami, if possible MSVC patches gets checked in
CVS? We need a stable Windows release in future for DX users.  After Linux
Windows seems to be a major platform for DX users.  BTW, the DX migration
version with April 2001 license does not Work on Win2K.  All the
executables
does a coredump.  There seems to be msvc dlls incompability problems.