Jack Chang wrote:
Thanks, I downloaded the 4.3.2 and the automake stuff worked. Still, one
more question... Suppose that I want to import the dx-4.3.2 codes into my
own CVS depository so I can keep track of my own modification. Is there a
way to do it? I try to use the following command for the task but it

Please advise and thank you so much for the help!

How about doing following within your dx-cvs directory:

cvs diff -u

You can direct the output into a file and browse the result with an editor;
I suppose you know how to handle diff files.

Cheers,
Rob.