"A community is not a number of Facebook 'Likes', it is a group of people
committed to fulfill given goals within a given ethical framework "

Thanks a lot for this , I've been discussing this point with people I know
, framework
We -I mean communities- do not have frameworks , every initiative and
community start with very same start and almost I can see most of them just
stop at some points
there's no goals , just as Rayna said , vague ideas
and this bring us back to the idea of The Cathedral and the Bazaar

with very a small problem , we are still at same point , experience of the
older folks and problems they faced has not been placed in a framework, so
that new commers can learn and avoid reinventing the wheel

Ahmed M. Araby