It is the generally accepted by CIMI  that in name/value pairs:
- LOINC is used for the question part
- SNOMED for the Question

With respect to the co-use of both coding systems and the needed harmonisation
between the two:
in the USA they started SOLOR (SnOmed LOinc, Rxnorm)
CIMI will rely on SOLOR.

This SOLOR might fulfill the needs of countries to extend SNOMED to be able to
bind all items in a structure to a reference coding system..

Gerard