Thanks David for your reply,

Just for the discussion, adding the LOINC-code to the element would suggest
the underlying DV-QUANTITY uses the UCUM unit which is represented by the
LOINC-code. That could cause a semantic error-situation.

The problem is that LOINC uses (sometimes) different codes for different
units, especially when the units are not easy interchangable, like mol and
g (gram)