" but in some cases, *it is missing concepts*"

Shouldn't we contribute?

Is the same as openEHR, there are missing archetypes and we need the
community, users, clinical modelers and engineers to contribute.

LOINC also misses concepts, and when I asked them how can I contribute,
they sent me the process and some templates for requesting a new concept to
be added, pretty simple, formal and open!

IMO we can't expect perfection, is a bad strategy and a move towards
isolation. I think pragmatism is better and go with "this is the best we
can expect for". We are the ones that should push towards the ideal, but as
a guide not as a goal (getting a little philosophical here...).

The same idea applies to tooling, anyone can create tools to manage the
terminology better. In our own backyard we have tools that need
improvement, but we accept them because there is no better alternative.

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
pablo.pa...@cabolabs.com