One needs patters that document the documentation process in general for
Medical Statements, Evaluations, Orders, Actions
Patterns to Collect Complaints
Patterns to Collect Observations by tractus
Patterns to collect complaint specific  data
Patterns to collect Diagnosis specific data
Patterns to collect data for ordering of procedures (diagnostic, treatment)

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl

Kattensingel  20