I mean OPT2, which is according to the ooenehr specifications a flattened
archetype with extra operations performed on it, such as including and
flattening all archetype roots in the same tree, including their
terminologies,and replacing all use_node with a copy of the tree to be used.
Very useful. Can be expressed in ADL.

Archie does not support the 1.4 xml OPT format.

Note that xml bindings are in place for the AOM, but I wouldn't use them for
interoperability because they were written before an official xsd has been
published - I'm actually not sure if an official AOM 2 xsd currently exists.

Note that there is also the concept of a template, which is also an archetype,
but is different from an operational template - templates are authored, opts
are generated, often generated from a template.

Regards,

Pieter Bos