From: openEHR-implementers <openehr-implementers-boun...@lists.openehr.org> on
behalf of Thomas Beale <thomas.be...@openehr.org>
Date: Wednesday, 13 February 2019 at 14:03
To: "openehr-implementers@lists.openehr.org"
<openehr-implementers@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: Archie version 0.6.0 released

However... there is the question of post-processing the flattened output ('Raw
OPT' in the diag below) to do things like choosing/reducing languages, possibly
removing annotations, reducing terminology bindings, potentially replacing
inline at- and ac-codes with their binding values (i.e. concept or value-set
refs from actual terminologies).

See here in the OPT2
spec<https://specifications.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/OPT2.html#_types_of_opt>.
 These post-processing stages are what need further specification.

The only post-processing stage we implemented is language removal.

With respect to preserving lineage in templates, this was contemplated in the
Archetype Identification
spec<https://specifications.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/Identification.html#_supporting_archetype_based_querying>,
 but not integrated into any other specification at this stage.

The current OPT 2 specification says even the specialization statement should
be removed from an OPT. I ignored that at least in the AOM when implementing
operational templates, to need source forms of archetypes slightly less often

Regards,

Pieter Bos