>  I think this conversation needs to be off-line as it is more
>  philosophical and feels like lets start all over again. We do need
>  to be able to justify the openEHR approach but not on this technical
>  list. I am very interested in an informed critique of the openEHR
>  approach if you read our work and come up with different approaches.

O.k., agreed.
Just mentioned these things cause you asked for opinions on templates etc.

I will now try to write an article about my ideas, to publish it in
the next few months (after the usual game of "evaluation" etc.).
I will send a short note to this list when it is done.

Also, I will try to include some informed critique on OpenEHR into
the work I am currently writing and will inform you (autumn 2006?).

Regards,
Christian
please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org