Funny?

After many years of discussions,
after one definitive ISO TR on the topic of the definition,
I read that Ed Hammond fears that people will disagree with his views.

What you described is :
4.6.2 Definition  Integrated Care EHR
The Integrated Care EHR (ICEHR) is defined as a repository of
information regarding the health status of a
subject of care in computer processable form, stored and transmitted
securely, and accessible by multiple
authorised users.  It has a standardised or commonly agreed logical
information model which is independent
of EHR systems.  Its primary purpose is the support of continuing,
efficient and quality integrated health care
and it contains information which is retrospective, concurrent, and
prospective.

And something the healthcare provider is using for its own purposes.
This is more close to the definition of the basic-generic definition.
4.3.1 Definition
The basic?generic definition for the EHR is a repository of
information regarding the health status of a subject
of care, in computer processable form.

So what can be the problem?

Gerard

--  <private> --