Dear all,

In the paper world, I know, it is clear.

A document with legal implications can never be destroyed without any
trace.
A document with legal implications can be removed from a registry in
one place and moved to a special registry, folder, cupboard, etc.

And the same is true for data entered (and attestedand therefor with
leagal implications) in the paper file.
What is in it, stays in it.
It is explicitly forbidden to remove, scratch out, made unreadable, etc.
The only way is to annotate incorrect data/information and not use it
or send  it to others.

In other words, in the paper world in the Netherlands, we only know
the logical delete.

What has happened, has happened, we can not falsify history, is the
bottom line.

Gerard

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts