Hi Sam,
Boosted clinical process is a nice term indeed, maybe another  alternative
would be augmented clinical process, inspired by augmented reality, which
could probably have interesting applications in healthcare.
I should say that I am not sure if I have made my mind about the outcomes of
demand pull vs supply push  when it comes to initiatives like OpenEHR. On
one hand you are right about the requirement for having EHR working, on the
other hand a piece of software that benefits from a subset of the standard
may help increase the adoption of it.
I'd really like to see the outcomes of a little project which would be about
porting a simple existing decision support system to an OpenEHR based
infrastructure. Warning against adverse drug events for patient safety would
be a good target for example. (mostly) rewriting this kind of app would
give  valuable feedback to archetype designers and also standard
developers.  A very rough idea at the moment, but I'd like to give this a
try in a year or two, when I settle things in other fronts a little bit
more.
In case any member of this group have a candidate app for a trial like this,
I'd be delighted to get some pointers for future work.

Regards
Seref