sounds great!
we are at least 3 persons interested in this issue in Chalmers and
Sk?vde

paria

On May 30, 2008, at 4:19 PM, Sam Heard wrote:

> I wonder if we should have a particular list for people who are
> interested in working with openEHR from a decision support point of
> view. This may not be appropriate just yet but I believe it will
> generate a considerably different intellectual space. I wonder what
> others think?
> Sam
>
> P?ria Kashfi wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> As you may find in my signature, I'm a PhD student at Chalmers
>> University of Technology, Sweden.
>> The idea of having a conference related wiki page would be great for
>> me, but not in entering related papers yet!
>> MIE2008 was an amazing opportunity for me to get more familiar with
>> openEHR and I've just starting investigating it for our projects.
>> As a part of Pragmatic Pattern project, I'll design and develop an
>> Evidence Based Clinicla Decision Support System
>> You may find more information about our projects here:
>>
>> http://www.cs.chalmers.se/proj/medview/website/medview/omMedView.html
>> http://www.his.se/templates/vanligwebbsida1.aspx?id=29549
>>
>> I hope discussing issues on this mailing list, or getting access to
>> resources in the Wiki will help me find the best way of utilizing
>> this
>> standard.
>> Finally, It was so nice to meet you- Rong,Beatriz,Ian and Heather -
>> in
>> MIE2008 :)
>>
>> Regards
>> paria

>>> *I am fine with that - I don't think we had the wiki running when we
>>> did
>>> the MedInfo pages. Probably we should move that to the wiki as well
>>> and
>>> make a small web page. How do others feel about this. Note, if we go
>>> this way, I am likely to leav it up to conference paper-writers to
>>> put
>>> their own entries up in the relevant pages!
>>>
>>> Can we have reactions from a few more people - if the response is
>>> positive, I will organise the conference material onto the wiki.
>>>
>>> - thomas beale
>>>
>>> *

> --
> <OceanInformaticsl.JPG>
> Dr Sam Heard
> Chief Executive Officer
> Director, openEHR Foundation
> Senior Visiting Research Fellow, University College London
> 214 Victoria Avenue
> Chatswood, NSW, 2067
> Phone: +61 2 9415 4994
> Mobile: +61 4 1783 8808       21 Chester Cres
> London E8 2PH
> Phone: +44 20 7249 7085
> Mobile: +44 77 9871 0980

PhD Student
IDC | Interaction Design Collegium
Department of Computing  Science and Engineering
Chalmers University of Technology

Email: hajar.kashfi at chalmers.se
Office:+46 (0)31 7725407
Mobile Phone: +46 (0)707222815
Postal adress:
IT University of G?teborg
412 96 G?teborg, Sweden
Visit: Room Simula B, House Svea, Campus Lindholmen