Hi Kudawashe,

I'm finishing up my PhD is a similar area.  You might find the following
publications of use:

Fernando, J. & Dawson, L. (2008) Clinician assessments of workplace
security training- an informatics perspective, /electronic Journal of
Health Informatics (eJHI)/, (forthcoming Privacy and Security issue)

Fernando, J. (2004) Factors that have contributed to a lack of
integration in health information system security, /Journal of
Information Technology in Healthcare /(2)5 pp.313-328

A third publication is currently under consideration and I have a few
conference presentations on IT security for healthcare too- I'm happy to
send the PPTs if they might be useful to you.

Cheers

Juanita