Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I'm aware of the at-codes and that archetypes
can (and do) exist in multiple languages.

However, this means that a term/attribute/variable ( or whatever you
call the parents of actual data-items) have names like
/a/b/c/d[at0033]g/h, which are not understandable for clinicians.

Now imagine that you want to analyze some clinical data using Excel,
SPSS, or some visual data mining tool. Then one does not want to
display at-codes, and displaying the rather descriptive 'text'-phrases
is not optimal either. It would be better to have a short agreed upon
name.

Regards

Olof