I would like to address the interoperability with the HL7 standards. As I
understand it is possible to map between OpenEHR to HL7 CDA, this allows us
to create systems that are based on the openEHR reference model compatible
HL7. This system would be able to send HL7 v2 and HL7 v3 messages from the
CDA  and EHR_EXTRACTS from the OpenEHR reference model.

I don't understand what consequences have that the HL7 RIM is still not
fully compatible with the OpenEHR reference model if we can send messages
from HL7 CDA.

Is there other problems in the interoperability between HL7 and OpenEHR?

I hope that Thanks

Alberto