Hi, I think I must add some context to this email.

Architecture:
http://www.slideshare.net/pablitox/open-ehrgen-un-framework-para-crear-historias-clnicas-electrnicas,
 page 18
GuiGen:is a GUI generator based on archetypes, our own XML templates (with GUI
directives), i18n config files, and RM structures.the GUI is all HTML (the
framework is for building web ehr apps)the GUI is generated in real time (we
also thought an offline generation of static GUI can be better to reach good
performance, but the real time generation could help on testing things more
quickly).the GuiGen can handle structured data and multiple occurrences of
archetype nodes.
here are some screenshots:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B27lX-sxkymfYzI5YzBjMWEtZGI5My00NGNiLThmNmQtOGNhZmE0ZWEwNDll&hl=enhere
 you can find the templates:
http://code.google.com/p/open-ehr-gen-framework/source/browse/#svn/trunk/open-ehr-gen/templates/hce/traumaand
 the referenced archetypes:
http://code.google.com/p/open-ehr-gen-framework/source/browse/#svn/trunk/open-ehr-gen/archetypes/ehrData
 Binder:this component creates RM structures from plain data from user's input,
archetypes, templates and terminology.in the process of creating the
structures, it also validates data against archetypes constraints.it creates
structured data from plain data, and create multiple instances for archetype
nodes with multiple occurrences.it doesn't handle the whole datatype package,
but it supports the more common datatypes like text, coded text, quantities,
count, ordinal, dates, boolean, and a few more.all the binding and validation
is done on the fly.CKM integration:we have our local CKM in file
systemArchetypeManager and TemplateManager load archetypes and templates on
demand, and cache them on memory.RM:we implement our groovy based openEHR RM in
order to get automatic persistence capabilities from Grails framework.CDR:our
clinical data repository is just a MySQL dbms, with an autogeneratd schema from
the groovy RM with Grails framework
Technology:
http://www.slideshare.net/pablitox/open-ehrgen-un-framework-para-crear-historias-clnicas-electrnicas,
 page 21
Java technologyGrails framework to build our Opeh EHR-Gen Framework with
MVC+Services, and a great ORM for persistenceit uses the Groovy PL (is a
dynamic, java-based, PL)

We want to add some features, like plugin support in order to add functionality
to the apps created with the framework, like PIX-PDQ integration, DICOM
query-retrieve integration (we have developed some hardcoded integration with
both), etc.

I hope this can serve to better understanding of our project.

--
Kind regards,
A/C Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez