From: openehr-technical-boun...@openehr.org
[mailto:openehr-technical-bounces at openehr.org] On Behalf Of Diego Bosc?
Sent: Wednesday, 21 December 2011 4:08 AM
To: For openEHR technical discussions
Subject: Basetypes (schema/specification)

I have been doing some tests with the file archetype.xsd available on the
webpage and I have run with some problems.
The main one is regarding BaseTypes.xsd, which supposedly defines types such
as intervalOfInteger, intervalOfDate..., but doesn't contain them.
Documentation
(http://www.openehr.org/svn/specification/TRUNK/publishing/its/XML-schema/do
cumentation/BaseTypes.xsd.html#h888547087)
says otherwise, so I'm not sure how are documentation and schema
generated/related.

I suspect that schema is out of date, but I don't quite understand how a
supposedly autogenerated documentation and his XSD disagree. I know that
this kind of approach is being left behind, but at least a version public on
the webpage should be complete (take note that I'm not talking about being
correct regarding the specifications, for the moment I just want to compile
it)

Another thing I have detected is a mix of CamelCase and underscores on the
types definition of current BaseTypes.xsd. There are things like DATA_VALUE
or DV_DATE_TIME but also archetypeNodeId, atCode, or Iso8601DateTime.