On 21/12/2011 08:30, Diego Bosc? wrote:
> ok, then the link of the XSD is pointing to an old version (link on
> this page
> http://www.openehr.org/svn/specification/TRUNK/publishing/its/XML-schema/index.html).
> This is the page that can be reached through the openEHR website menu.

you are right, the TRUNK page text was out of date. No new XSDs have
been uploaded yet. I am working on a new AOM xsd. For the RM, there are
various suggestions for improvement
<http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/spec/XML+Schemas>, and I think
anyone who has improved versions to proposed, please post them on the
wiki with some documentation, and we will link from the above page.

> and the second issue is still true: types with CamelCase and
> underscores names exist on the same schema

well that's life in XML schema land. It may offend some from a pure
aesthetics point of view, but it is actually more helpful than harmful,
because it makes it easy to recognise XSD class definitions that are
'pure' copies of the RM, versus pseudo-classes needed due to XSD
limitations. This is very useful for software implementation...