From: heather.les...@oceaninformatics.com
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org; openehr-clinical at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Subject: RE: An ACTION or INSTRUCTION referencing an AGEN, is it possible?
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:59:16 +1000

Hi Pablo, There is a CLUSTER.device archetype -
http://www.openehr.org/knowledge/OKM.html#showarchetype_1013.1.17 - plus a
CLUSTER.device_details archetype -
http://www.openehr.org/knowledge/OKM.html#showarchetype_1013.1.844 - that might
be of interest. These are modelled as openEHR EHR archetypes so as to be
specified within the EHR itself and already used extensively within slots for
many OBSERVATION archetypes eg OBS.blood_pressure. In addition, just as you are
suggesting, they are intended for use within the Specific Details SLOT in the
INSTRUCTION.request family of archetypes or in the Procedure Details SLOT in
the ACTION.procedure archetype, as examples. Hope this is helpful Heather From:
openehr-technical-bounces at lists.openehr.org