Hi Peter,
I'm using 2.2.779 (and all my students used the same). I don't receive an
exception on the GUI (e.g. a dialog/alert windown).
Steps:open an ADL file (e.g.
openEHR-EHR-EVALUATION.problem_diagnosis.v1.adl)add a new language (e.g.
es-UY)change the current language to es-UYchange the first term in the
terminology tabclick on "save" (the diskette button)you will see the * in the
title bar (the * appears when a change is made but should disappear when I do
the save, this doesn't happen)close the AE (it doesn't alert me of any unsaved
changes)open the changed ADL in a text editoryou'll see the new language added,
but in the ontology part, the chaged text (translate to es-UY) doesn't appear.
Hope that helps.
--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez