Hi guys, thanks for the quick response!
This bug fix will be very helpful to my students (I hope I can do a 3rd edition
of the openEHR course), to engage them in archetype translation (in this course
a lot of archetypes were translated to spanish using the CKM) and soon we'll
have all the archetypes in the CKM translated to spanish, them I hope to
engange more clinicians on clinical modelling :D

BTW, I have a couple of improvement proposals to the AE that might be made with
few changes. I'll start another thread for that.

--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez