On 25-06-12 00:51, Thomas Beale wrote:
> well I think it will be best done as a proper openEHR team project,
> probably in Eclipse / EMF / Ecore. The intention with the ADL
> Workbench, once it is done, is to not only provide a working tool in
> the interim, but to provide a set of requirements for such a project.
> I think with all the skills available in this community, it will be
> very doable, it just requires some organisation.

That is right, a good idea.

Maybe Eclipse RCP.
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-EMF-goes-RCP/rcp.html

Designing the architecture,
Designing GUI's
Building the overall framework for modules to fit in
People working in modules

It is possible to build a complete OpenEHR environment in Eclipse. It is
one of my secret dreams.
Template-editor-view, AQL-view, archetype-editor-view,
database-connection-view, SNOMED-view, all in Eclipse Perspectives,
automatically multi-platform.

Every view consisting of more modules, assigning those modules to
volunteers, and everyone building it on its own tempo and time available.

And now the next step.

Who will be pulling the wagon (like we say in dutch)

Bert