Hi Bert,

2012/6/25 Bert Verhees <bert.verhees at rosa.nl>

> Hi David, is it possible that the Expand Domain Type is only in the paid
> version? I don't have it in my free version. But maybe I am wrong, but I
> cannot check it now. I am in the wrong room/wrong computer. I will check it
> later.

It should be available at the free version of the webpage. Although I see
that it is bit old one and we should update it :-)

>>  - The LinkEHR creates per default the line: terminologies_available =
>> <...> which is not accepted by the Ocean-Editor
>>

>  This is part of the ADL 1.4 (and 1.5) specifications:
> http://www.openehr.org/releases/1.0.2/architecture/am/adl.pdf
>
>  8.6.2 Ontology Header Statements
> The terminologies_available statement includes the identifiers of all
> terminologies for which term_bindings sections have been written.
>
>  Maybe what it is not clear at the specs is if that line have to be added
> if no terminologies have been defined or only when you have at least one.
> That line can be removed very easily in that case.
>

> The problem, I already said, I was not sure if it was to blame to the
> OCEAN or the LinkEHR editor. The problem is that the Ocean editor gives a
> vague error message pointing to line-number later.
> The problem is, if you remove it, every time you save the archetype it is
> added again.
>
> It should not be the purpose of arcehtype-editors to rework archetypes in
> text-editors. I can do that, I have seen enough archetypes. But I know many
> people who can't, but they also have to do it.

Yes, I meant to avoid generating that line when it is not needed, not
removing it by hand.

David

--
David Moner Cano
Grupo de Inform?tica Biom?dica - IBIME

Universidad Polit?cnica de Valencia (UPV)
Camino de Vera, s/n, Edificio G-8, Acceso B, 3? planta
Valencia ? 46022 (Espa?a)