Hi Pablo,

Just a general reminder: any archetype that is still in draft or in review
is likely to change before publication, so any translation done on an
archetype in this state may need to be reworked or updated once the
archetype is published and the content is deemed stable. I say this as we
are receiving many translations that are much appreciated, but many will
need revising at some time in the future.

To your specific question:

?         Coming soon: the ability to see new and updated artefacts ?
archetypes, templates, ref sets and release sets. This is under development
as part of a significant upgrade to CKM. I?m looking at it now in our test
server. However there is no current plan to include who changed them in this
view, as it is available in the History as you note.

?         Current functionality:  you can choose to activate notifications
per asset or in general via the Tools>Options>Notifications tab ? where you
can select to be notified about New or updated assets per type plus new
comments to all discussions and new users. In these notifications emails,
the person who changed it is noted.

For example, this is the resulting standard notification that I received on
an archetype update last week:

Dear Heather Leslie,

Archetype Nine Hole Peg Test (openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.nine_hole_peg_test.v1)
has been updated by michael.braun.

Log message: Changes to align with other MSFC archetypes, prior to first
review round.

You have received this email because you have subscribed to be notified of
any changes to this archetype. You can now VIEW THE ARCHETYPE
<http://openehr.org/knowledge/#showArchetype_1013.1.1202>  or visit the
Clinical Knowledge Manager Start Page <http://openehr.org/knowledge/>
(http://openehr.org/knowledge/)

Regards