Clinical modelling consultant Ocean Informatics
Mobile +44 (0) 775 209 7859
Skype imcnicoll

On 30 Jun 2012, at 18:16, pablo pazos <pazospablo at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Sebastian,

Having a role to see branches would be fantastic.

Right now I'm not validating the translations, I'm just seeing the activity
of my students to see who made what on the CKM and evaluating the impact of
the openEHR on archetype translation to spanish & portuguese.

Let me know if I can have the role added to my profile.

Thanks a lot!
Pablo.

------------------------------
CC: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org
From: sebastian.ga...@oceaninformatics.com
Subject: Re: CKM Statistics
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:48:38 +0200
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org

Hi Pablo,

We only show changes to the trunk in there, that is correct.
Branches may be rejected or committed at any time and it is the trunk
changes that count for most users.
For editors, there is also a list of active branches which is what you are
after in this case.
This is also available for 'translation editors' which I think is the role
you have taken on.
 We should give you that role on ckm as well then you can see this report
if you like. We can also make it available to you offline.
Cheers
Sebastian
(Sent from my phone.)