From: heather.les...@oceaninformatics.com
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org; openehr-clinical at
lists.openehr.org
Subject: RE: CKM Statistics
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:52:26 +1000

Hi Pablo, Just a general reminder: any archetype that is still in draft or in
review is likely to change before publication, so any translation done on an
archetype in this state may need to be reworked or updated once the archetype
is published and the content is deemed stable. I say this as we are receiving
many translations that are much appreciated, but many will need revising at
some time in the future. To your specific question:?         Coming soon: the
ability to see new and updated artefacts ? archetypes, templates, ref sets and
release sets. This is under development as part of a significant upgrade to
CKM. I?m looking at it now in our test server. However there is no current plan
to include who changed them in this view, as it is available in the History as
you note. ?         Current functionality:  you can choose to activate
notifications per asset or in general via the Tools>Options>Notifications tab ?
where you can select to be notified about New or updated assets per type plus
new comments to all discussions and new users. In these notifications emails,
the person who changed it is noted. For example, this is the resulting standard
notification that I received on an archetype update last week:Dear Heather
Leslie,Archetype Nine Hole Peg Test
(openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.nine_hole_peg_test.v1) has been updated by
michael.braun.Log message: Changes to align with other MSFC archetypes, prior
to first review round.You have received this email because you have subscribed
to be notified of any changes to this archetype. You can now VIEW THE ARCHETYPE
or visit the Clinical Knowledge Manager Start Page
(http://openehr.org/knowledge/) Regards Heather From: openehr-technical-bounces
at lists.openehr.org [mailto:openehr-technical-bounces at lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of pablo pazos