From: pazospa...@hotmail.com
To: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
Subject: RE: Issue (probably known) with ADL Workbench
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 11:43:48 -0300
CC: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org

Hi all,
I've created an archetype with a DvDateTime node with a partial time constraint
using the Archetype Editor.Opening the archetype with the ADL WB I get this
error message:
------------- compiling
openEHR-EHR-COMPOSITION.orden_de_estudio_de_laboratorio.v1 -------------ERROR -
line 84: invalid date/time constraint pattern; allowed patterns:
YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS, YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:??, YYYY-??-??T??:??:??,
YYYY-MM-DDTHH:??:XX, YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:XX [last cADL token =
V_ISO8601_DATE_TIME_CONSTRAINT_PATTERN] (Parse failed)
(ARCHETYPE_PARSER.parse_archetype)
The constraint looks like this:
ELEMENT[at0009] occurrences matches {0..1} matches {    -- fecha esperada del
resultado
  value matches {
                  DV_DATE_TIME matches {
                                                  value matches