Hi Pablo,

As far as I can tell this is legal ADL. It is passing the validation on the
most recent version of AWB.

>From the spec..

? for partial date/times, any part of the date/time up to the month may be
missing, not just seconds and minutes as in the standard;

I am sure Thomas will be along later to tell me that I am wrong :-)

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
office +44 (0)1536 414 994
fax +44 (0)1536 516317