From: b...@dips.no
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:24:14 +0200
Subject: ACTIVITY and timing

Hi ACTIVITY has a field for timing.  It's datatype is parsable. Some archetypes
use a CLUSTER archetype to define detailed timing information for the given
ACTIVITY.
I am curious if anyone have experiences with implementing timing for Activity
and which strategy you are using? Will detailed timing information in a CLUSTER
make timing information on Activity obsolete? Or will detailed timing
information on Activity remove the need for a timing CLUSTER?

Bj?rn N?ss
Product Owner
DIPS ASA

Mobil +47 93 43 29 10