From: Thomas Beale
Date:14/11/2014 10:14 (GMT+01:00)
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org
Subject: Re: Postulate: DV_QUANTITY should be modelled with fewest possible
units

Should we have a way of marking the 'normative' units for computation /
conversion? So that then you only create AQL queries in the units you
want, and let the query service do the rest (e.g. by looking up the UCUM
DB)? In fact, you don't even need to mark anything as normative, if the
query service is smart, if would know how to do units comparisons. If it
hits weight data in other units, it does an on-the-fly conversion.

- thomas