I refloat this thread as I think I got a practical use case: I have
generated a transformation from openEHR archetypes to ISO13606
archetypes. I have a couple of questions about the resulting ADL.
The copyright holder is still openEHR? Does It have something to do
with the CC-BY-SA license?
What license was decided we should use? Did we agree in which metadata
field should we store this?
Does the author change? Probably the source archetype will also need
to be referenced somehow. What else should be changed/added?
I assume that also a 'generated' field should be added (I know ADL 2
has this as a explicit field ;) so for the moment probably the best is
to store everything we can't put elsewhere in "other_details".

Can the resulting ADL be publicly distributed?