The approach I took with my FHIR like API was to have a named query with know
parameters and result columns. This could be registered internally using AQL or
hard coded. This all comes from FHIR principles as they allow registering
queries and then executing them.

Regards

Heath

On 20 Jan 2015, at 7:39 am, "Thomas Beale" <thomas.beale at