From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Bjørn Næss
Sent: Friday, 4 March 2016 6:46 PM
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Cc: Team Selecta <teamsele...@dips.no>
Subject: SV: Usage of Compositoin.Category

I just added a «composition category» on my fork of the terminology project.

https://github.com/bjornna/terminology/commit/600dec3058cd85f9db3e5859d6bffa7f01a45edf

<group name="composition category">
                               <concept id="431" rubric="persistent"/>
                               <concept id="433" rubric="event"/>
+                             <concept id="434" rubric="report"/>
                </group>

Any comments?

Vennlig hilsen
Bjørn Næss
Produktansvarlig
DIPS ASA

Mobil +47 93 43 29 10<tel:+47%2093%2043%2029%2010>