Hi Silje,

As far as I can see the specification process is fully documented at
http://openehr.org/programs/specification/ but it is a technical
specification and therefore highly detailed.

but in terms of ' standards' development, which I thought was the initial
remit, surely the clinical modelling layer is just as significant (possibly
more so)?

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859