Awesome! These can be classified into UCUM, non-UCUM and just plain wrong:

UCUM:
1/min, Hz, Hz/s, U, U/l, cm2, cm[H20], d, daPa, daPa/s, deg, h, kHz, kPa, kg,
kg/m2, l, l/min, l/s, m, m2, mV, mg, mg/dl, mg/l, min, ml, ml/d, ml/ml, ml/s,
ml/wk, mm, mm/h, mm2, mm[H20], mm[H20]/s, mm[Hg], mmol/l, pg, pmol/l, s,

Non-UCUM:
/d, /h, /min, /mo, /wk, Ashman units, 10*12/l, 10*6/l, 10*6/mm3, 10*9/l, , IU,
cc, dB, fl, , fl oz, ft, in, in2, lb, lb/in2, mIU/l, millisec, oz(avdp), °, °C,
°F, µmol/

Just plain wrong:
gm, gm/d, gm/l, gm/wk (gm == "gram meter", not "gram")
mmho (supposed to be mm/h or mm.h? Does anyone know which archetype this comes
from?)

Not 100% sure:
{Volume/Volume}

So quite a few units in archetypes are actually UCUM-compatible, but there are
plenty which aren't, and some which are wrong and can be badly misinterpreted.

Oh, and UCUM does allow non-units to be represented using curly braces, like
{puff} or {tablet} as symbols for the default unit '1'.

Regards,
Silje