Michael,

Very nice tool, thanks for the link. One small comment - in a few places like where the SCT edition is chosen, something more human-readable than a concept code would be nice. Other than that, it's a very nice tool.

Can you give a quick idea on what the main intended eventual use is? Browsing by terminology authors? Browsing by users? Can it be used for ref-set perusal - i.e. where you choose 'SNOMED CT', would it one day be possible to load just a ref-set there? By ref-set I mean something structurally the same as SNOMED itself, with all relationships potentially, but just reduced content according to a ref-set def.

- thomas