Hello Fadoua,

Although I am not able to directly help with your request, you may be
interested in a tool to view/edit operational template XML files developed
under the current release (ADL1.4), such as those on the openEHR CKM site. This
runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS and might help you explore some of the bundle
of models that have already been developed around the world. It is based on a
generic XML authoring tool XMLmind, augmented with a plugin I developed
specifically for viewing openEHR Operational Templates.

I've written a brief blog article at http://healthbase.info/blog/?p=390
describing how to obtain and install it.

Other pointers that might be more relevant to your question:-

https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/resources/Persistence+FAQs
http://www.ep.liu.se/ecp/070/009/ecp1270009.pdf

regards,
eric